Welcome to Churt Village Club
Our building was originally built in 1908 as the temperance room (a place where gentlemen meet). It is also referred to as the reading room.
The building has seen many changes over the years, the last major addition being in 1957/58 when the current club chairman George Woods helped to build the Rose room. Today the room is used as the clubs snooker room and has been recently fully refurbished with the addition of new windows and french doors, that lead onto the balcony area.
The main bar area was fully refurbished in 2006 and has since been repainted and carpeted. This area offers a relaxing and comfortable area to meet friends and enjoy our great selection of drinks.
The large hall has much to offer and in the last 12 months has seen a number of improvements. The dance floor has been extended and recovered with new laminate flooring. New carpet and tables have transformed the hall. This is a great area to enjoy the numerous entertainment nights or watch sport on the 8' x 6' screen.